Writer and editor with 7 years of technical, academic, and lifestyle writing.
- Diploma in Creative Writing from Hong Kong University.
- Internship with Google in Digital Marketing.
- Bachelors in Journalism from York University
- Health and lifestyle
- Microsoft and services
- Lifestyle and health
- Travel and insurance
- Webmail Guides
- Social media ads
- Troubleshooting guides
- Worked as a writer for a health and beauty magazine.
- Experience in on-ground reporting and interviewing celebrities on various events
- He Offered content for social media ad campaigns for AdSense.
- Written articles and journals for a college project of 320 articles covering different niches.
- Leader of the college’s creative writing group and worked on local as well as international projects.
- Working as a freelance writer for Emailspedia.
Words from James
I want to make lives easier and make an impact on my readers and therefore I research well before writing about anything and everything. From your health, fitness, lifestyle, to technical queries, I try to answer them all through my writings. I am always on my toes to help my readers thus I focus on writing what appeals to the masses. All my troubleshooting guides are not just mere instructions but shenanigans of my own experience, problems, and triumph.
I want to connect with my users through every word I write and hence all my articles are written in the simplest language so that one feels them difficult to comprehend.