Similar to applications like Thop TV, Jio TV, and Oreo TV (on which we’ve already dedicated our previous blogs) Live Net TV is also an application for Android devices that allows users who hate being couch-potato to watch the TV through an Android Smartphone or tablet on the go.
Live Net TV is a great and free-to-download app that lets users watch live TV channels from a total of 800+ different channels including 150+ live TV channels of the following 9 categories—
- Cooking &
So, based on the personal interest, users can effortlessly pick up any channel from the aforementioned list of categories to stream their favorite content through Live Net TV application with clear and fabulous high-definition quality.
Thus, if you also like the idea of streaming TV channels from around the world right on your smartphone or tablet then, this Live Net TV app should definitely catch your eye.
Reasons for Considering Live Net TV APK over Other Similar Apps:
- With Live Net TV you’ll be able to enjoy streaming as many TV channels as you want for free on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- The app also broadcasts live private satellite and cable TV platforms that even after being commercial, can be watchable for free of cost.
- It has multiple streaming links for all the available 800+ channels to let you enjoy uninterrupted service, in case if some links didn’t work well.
- The User Interface of Live Net TV is so smooth that it is worth applauding.
- Inside the app, there are also some cheat and secrets items available to acquire.
- Live Net TV also has some nice achievements and trophies for you to unlock.
- Depending on the strength of your internet connection, the app lets you stream content as per your choice in either SD or HD quality.
- Last but not least, the app developers have put a great effort not only into the maintenance of the app but also in keeping the app alive without getting a single dime from the consumer.
The List of Cool and Impressive Features of Live Net TV APK- That Offers Unlimited Fun
|FEATURES||CHANNELS (Country-wise List)|
|Tons of Channels: The app currently offers you access to over 800 different channels. Thus, on Live Net TV Apk, you’ll have plenty of channel choices.|
|Updated Daily: The comprehensive list of channels in 9 different categories that the app offers, are updated on a daily basis.|
|Absolutely Free: Talking about the best part of the app, it is available for free access i.e., it requires no subscriptions, no sign-up and no monthly charges. The only thing that is required is your network data, that’s it!|
|Channel Requesting: Whoever using this application from all across the globe, has the access to request a new channel to be added on the app’s channel list.|
|Chromecast Support: The app also offers in-built support for Google streaming stick that indicates you’ll be able to use the Live Net TV even through the big wide screen of your Smart TVs.|
|External Player Support: To view live streaming for best possible experience, the app provides the options for users to choose from at least 4 video players such as ‘MX Player.’|
Full Specification of Live Net TV Application
|The Latest Version & Release Date||Live NetTV v4.7.4 Apk & 31 August 2020|
|App Rating & Content Rating||4.4 & 13+|
|File Size||13.4 MB|
|File Name||Live NetTV v4.7.4|
|Supports Android Versions||Android 4.1 or above|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks and NoxPlayer App|
|Total Downloads||100,000+ and still counting|
Disclaimer: We always suggest you to use a quality VPN whenever you are using the streaming services of such applications to keep yourself and your online identity protected as we cannot guarantee about which streaming service/app contains the proper licensing for the content they’ve delivered and will deliver.
Now, considering all the above-written features and benefits that the app offers, time has come to enlighten you about how you can download and install the Live Net TV on your device. So, let us tell you that the installation process of Live Net TV is quite simple and straightforward as all you need is an Android OS that further includes Android boxes, handheld Android phones, Android tablets as well as other devices that run on Android OS. It is because Live Net TV apk is only compatible with Android OS.
However, not to disappoint those users who want the app to be installed on their PCs (Windows, Linux including Mac also), let us also tell you that, the app fortunately, can be installed on these devices but that too through a couple of third-party (Android Emulator) software.
So, as you have got the idea of the requirement that you all need to fulfill to get the app on to your particular devices, let’s begin the process without wasting any further second.
Comprehensive Guide on Live Net TV Installation Process
(In order to successfully download and install the Live NetTV APK on your particular devices, follow the steps mentioned below in the same given order!)
How to Get Live NetTV APK on Android (Android Phones and Tablets)
- Before everything else, make sure to activate the installation from ‘Unknown Sources’ option as some Android devices (by-default) will not allow the installation of unknown sources. Thus, to enable this option: Open your android phone’s ‘Settings’ and scroll down to tap on the ‘Security’ tab. Under it, tap on the ‘Unknown Sources’ toggle switch to turn it on.
- Now, you can begin the download and installation process of the Live NetTV Apk on your Android device and for that, visit the official site of ‘Live Net TV’ from your mobile web browser.
- From the site, download the latest Live NetTV v4.7.4 Apk file simply by clicking on the ‘Download Now’ link.
- As soon as you click on the download button, the download starts and you can see on the notification bar about the status of your download.
- Once the download completes, tap on the downloaded .apk file of Live Net TV in order to begin the installation process.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to make all the necessary settings as requested on the screen to finally enjoy streaming your favorite content on Live Net TV with just a tap.
How to Get Live Net TV on Firestick, Firestick 4K, or Amazon Fire TV
- Here also, you need to activate the ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ option like you have turned on the ‘Installation from Unknown Source’ toggle-switch in the previous method. And, to do so—
- Firstly, open your Firestick’s Homepage and from there, navigate to its ‘Settings’ option.
- Then, select the ‘Device’ option from the ‘Settings Menu.’
- Inside the Device menu, select the ‘Developer’ option to finally turn on the ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ permission.
- Now, head back to the Firestick’s homepage and click on the ‘Search’ option to find the ‘Downloader App.’
- As soon as you’re able to locate it, click on the same to download and install the ‘Downloader App’ on your Firestick.
- Moving on further, click on the ‘Downloader App’ to open it and head towards its ‘Settings.’
- After doing so, go back to the Downloader App’s homepage and in its ‘Search’ option paste either of the following links “https://apk.livenettv.sc/ or https://b.livenettv.xyz/.”
- Hit the ‘OK’ button to open the official website using either of the aforementioned URL and from there, click on the ‘Download link’ to download the Live Net TV Apk on your Firestick.
- In the end, once the app is downloaded, install the same on your Firestick by following the on-screen prompts to enjoy all the interesting media content available on the app.
How to Get Live NetTV on PC (Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac)
- To access the Live Net TV app on your PC, all the users on the first basis have to download and install an ‘Android Emulator’ onto your computers by using either ‘BlueStacks or NoxPlayer’ –the popular third-party software. And, you can download the same, simply from their official website.
- Once you’ve finished the installation of either of the BlueStack or NoxPlayer’s android emulator on your PC, open it and set up your Google account into the same.
- Then, open this link “https://www.livenettv.sc/” from your android emulator app to download the Live Net TV APK.
- After downloading the APK of the Live Net TV, click on the downloaded file to install the application to your PC.
- Wait patiently until the installation completes, and locate the Live Net TV shortcut on the home screen of your android emulator app (be it Bluestacks or NoxPlayer).
- Now, click on the same to open it and to enjoy a plethora of different TV channels and movies on your computers.
That’s it! Hope, with reference to the above-mentioned step-by-step guide, you have now got a clear understanding of the process about how you can download as well as install the Live Net TV on your android compatible device.
FAQs Related to Live TV APK
|Q. Is Live Net TV free?|
A. Yes, Live Net TV is a free application that lets you watch movies, sports, entertainment, and even more but despite the ad support. It means, you’ll get interrupted by unwelcoming ads while streaming. However, if you’re ready to buy an ad-free premium subscription that is offered through Bitcoin then, you can definitely stream live content on the app without any disturbance.
|Q. Is Live Net TV legal?|
A. The answer of this question mainly depends on how you’re using the application for watching TV. To be precise, if you watch TV on the app or download any content from the app without sponsorship or advertising then, the app is illegal. And, if you choose the opposite way then, it is definitely legal.
|Q. Is Live Net TV Safe?|
A. Generally, the app is safe and it won’t give you any trouble neither in terms of malware nor in terms of violation of the user’s privacy. Also, the app is totally clean as claimed by the developers but still, it is recommended to use VPN while accessing or using the app.