Do you have nothing to do at home and all you are craving for is entertainment but your budget is zero? You need to try Pluto TV. It is a free TV for your mobile to watch movies and shows right sitting at your home. Unlike Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, or Disney Plus, Pluto TV is a free TV app that is rich in outstanding features. The three major highlights of Pluto are- It’s free, it’s legal and it’s full of content.
What is Pluto TV?
Pluto TV standout of all streaming services. It was first launched in the year 2014. By offering free access to 250 channels it has written history in the niche of streaming services. This service runs for free 24/7, therefore it has replaced the traditional television services. There are multiple categories to choose from so that you can surf from the massive heap of content. Lately, Live TV has introduced on-demand streaming of movies and TV shows but it still includes the maximum content from the lined-up channels. Above all, Pluto TV is totally safe and legal to use.
Pluto TV has now taken over Viacom or ViacomCBS for the amount of $340 million. And, the survey has concluded that Pluto TV currently has more than 22 million active monthly viewers.
What are the Features of Pluto TV?
- It includes more than 250 channels and 1000s of movies for free.
- It consists of hundreds of channels that offer you the latest movies, best shows, live sports, and more. The channels are on anytime anywhere at no cost.
- It consists of movies like Big Fish, Zodiac, Legally Blonde, The Big Short, and more.
- There are many Pluto on-demand options.
- It gives you the up-to-the-minute headlines from outlets like CNN, NBC News, CBSN, and TODAY. You will also get the local coverage option from CBSN New York and CBSN Los Angeles.
- The presence of the 24/7 NFL Channel lets you relive the iconic moments with the classic games.
- The sports action is on 24/7 with Fox Sports, MLS, beIN Sports Xtra, and Big Sky.
- The most popular shows are available all day and night with dedicated channels like Baywatch, Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen, Leverage, Cold Case Files, etc.
- The wildlife channels like MTV’s The Hills, The Challenge, VH1 Love + Hip Hop give you the sauces of live thrill with original content.
- Are you a fan of true crime? Get into the thrill of retro classics like Unsolved Mysteries and forensic files.
- The channels do not require any credit card, bill, contracts, or sign-in. Just go to the app, search for content, and watch as many as content you want.
What Are the Pluto TV Channels
Some of the most amazing out of the 100+ TV Channels of Pluto Tv are:
- Pluto TV Movies
- Pluto TV Drama
- Ghost Dimension
- Pluto TV Conspiracy
- My5 Documentaries
- My5 Crime
- Pluto TV Kids
- Pluto TV Crime
- World Poker Tour
- Pluto TV Sports
- Pluto TV Food
- Pluto TV Retro Toons
- World Poker Tour
- Ice Pilots
How to Install Pluto TV?
We will here discuss how you can download and install Pluto Tv for free movies, shows, and Live TV. We are covering all the main devices like Android, Desktop/ Mac, Roku, and FireStick to offer you maximum convenience of installation.
Click to Download and Install Pluto TV
Pluto TV Installation On Android Device
Step 1: Go to Google Play Store
Step 2: Search “Pluto TV” from the search bar
Step 3: After finding the Pluto TV, click on the Install button
Step 4: Let the download complete. Be patient!
Step 5: Once the download process is completed, click on “Open”
Step 6: The app will now launch on your device.
Step 7: Choose all the channels that you want to watch on your device.
Pluto TV Installation For Desktop (Windows/Mac)
To download and install the Pluto TV apk on your Windows or Mac, the below-given steps will help.
Step 1: Click and open https://pluto.tv/where-to-watch#desktop-app
Step 2: You can also get the executable file from the Windows store
Step 3: From the “Downloads” folder open the file
Step 4: Right-click on the .exe file and run as administrator
Step 5: Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Pluto TV Installation For Roku Device
Pluto TV is available to use on Roku, you just need to install it in the right manner. Follow the steps to install Pluto TV on your Roku device.
Step 1: Launch your Roku device, scroll, and search
Step 2: Use the search bar to type “Pluto”
Step 3: Scroll towards right and select Pluto TV
Step 4: Click on “Add Channels”
Step 5: Now let the Pluto TV add channels
Step 6: Click OK to finish
Step 7: Go back to the home screen of your Roku device and then find the Pluto Tv app.
Step 8: Now click on the star “*” icon of your Roku remote and select Move Channels
Step 9: Now, you can move the channel list of your Roku TV and place Pluto TV wherever you want.
Steps 10: Launch Pluto TV and if it launches properly, the Pluto TV is successfully installed on your Roku device.
Pluto TV Installation for Firestick/Fire TV
Step 1: Go to the home screen of your Firestick and click on the Search button
Step 2: Now, type Pluto TV in the search bar and scroll down to look for the same in the results that appear on the screen.
Step 3: Click on the Pluto Tv option when you can find it on your device.
Step 4: Click on the “Download” button
Step 5: Let the Pluto TV install on your device.
Step 6: You can open it after it gets installed or simply hold the Home button on your remote.
Step 7: Then, go to “Apps”
Step 8: Now, scroll towards the Pluto TV and click on “Options” followed by “Move”.
Step 9: Now you can easily move the Pluto TV wherever you want to keep it on the Apps & Channels list.
Step 10: Launch Pluto TV on your device.
Step 11: If it launches properly, it means that Pluto Tv is installed successfully on your Firestick or Fire TV.