Mahaan, another south movie with an incredible storyline and concept of Gandhi’s principles, are they going to work in the modern world, watch out the movie for this.
Mahaan, directed by Karthik Subbaraj, narrates the story of what happens when a middle-aged man who is a teacher by profession, leading his entire life up till now based on Gandhian principles, suddenly becomes anti-Gandhi and chooses a path of violence and corruption.
Well, watch the movie ‘Mahaan’ to find out and read further to know where you can watch and download the movie.
The Storyline of The Movie ‘Mahaan’
Gandhi is surrounded by staunch Gandhians, so much so that his father changed his birth date to 15th August, and his wife, Naachi, closes their son’s eyes whenever any scene from a Hollywood movie comes on the television. It is almost as if Gandhi has been forced to follow the path of righteousness throughout his life. On his birthday, during the mandatory temple visit when a beggar told Gandhi that he leads his life just like 95% of the population and can never be like the remaining 5% who are daring enough to fulfill their desires even if it involves sinning! This got him thinking, and when his wife left for Tirupati for a few days, Gandhi used it as a perfect opportunity.
He broke the no-alcohol rule and visited bars where he met Rocky, the son of Sathya, his childhood friend. Rocky and Sathya decide to help Gandhi in fulfilling his desires.
However, the next morning when Gandhi goes back to his home, it doesn’t take long for his wife to decipher that he is drunk; disgusted by this fact, she decides to leave Gandhi and takes along their son, Dada.
After Gandhi’s multiple attempts to reconcile with Naachi fail, he decides to live with Sathya and Rocky. As the movie progresses, it is seen that the trio built a liquor brand together named ‘Sooraa’. Soora made them filthy rich, and they plan on expanding it further by starting a syndicate where only Sooraa will be sold throughout the bars of Tamil Nadu.
Gandhi, Rocky, and Sathya became influential, and they made sure whatever they desire comes to fruition, so when the Tamil Nadu government announced that only pre-approved liquor would be sold, they struck a deal with Gnanam, a politician. They kept on selling low-quality liquor by overcoming every hurdle that came their way.
As they say, nothing lasts forever, so how could Gandhi’s days of being drunk in power last forever? At a festival, Gandhi was suddenly reminded of his previous life when a stranger reached out to him, claiming to be Dada. This one incident led to many things, the sudden awakening of Gandhi’s fatherly love, the death of Rocky, Gnanam, Sathya, and various others, the reconciliation of Naachi and Gandhi, Gandhi destroying alcohol at his house and donating his wealth to NGO, and lastly Dada’s arrest! What conspired in Gandhi’s life that led to these unexpected situations? Watch the movie and find out and read further to know where you can watch and download the movie ‘Mahaan’.
Trailer of the movie:
Also Watch: Gandhi Godse Ek Yudh
The Overview of The Movie ‘Mahaan’
Genre Action thriller Language Tamil Directed by Karthik Subbaraj Written by Karthik Subbaraj Produced by S. S. Lalit Kumar Edited by Vivek Harshan Music by Santhosh Narayanan Release Date 10 February 2022 IMDb Rating 7.6/10 Starring Vikram, Simran, Dhruv Vikram, Bobby Simha Distributed by Amazon Prime Video Production Company Seven Screen Studio Cinematography Shreyaas Krishna Running time 162 minutes
More Vikram Movies: Ponniyin Selvan I , Cobra 2022
Star Cast Details of the Movie ‘Mahaan’
Actor Character Details Vikram Gandhi Mahaan Read Simran Naachiyaar “Naachi” Read Dhruv Vikram Dadabhai Naoroji “Dada” Read Bobby Simha Sathyavan Soosaiyappan “Sathya” Read Adukalam Naren Gandhi Mahaan’s father Read Sanath Rakesh Christopher “Rocky” Read Ramachandran Durairaj Manickam Read Balaji Sakthivel Sathya’s father Read Gajaraj Naachi’s father Read Deepak Paramesh Anthony Read Vani Bhojan Mangai Read
Where to Watch the Movie ‘Mahaan’ in HD
You can watch and the movie ‘Mahaan’ on Amazon Prime Video if you have an active subscription to the platform by going to the following link;
Furthermore, you can watch and download ‘Mahaan’ on various other websites including vegamovies,
Filmymeet, filmyhit, filmy4wap, filmyzilla, Madras rockers, hdhub4u, kuttymovies, and many more that upload pirated movies for the viewers.
Disclaimer: Piracy is prohibited in India, and you might face serious consequences if you watch or download movies from such websites that upload pirated versions of movies without any legal rights to do so. We suggest you refrain from visiting such websites and only stream content from their legitimate sources.