Shah Rukh Khan is an Indian actor, film producer and television personality ruling the Bollywood industry for over 23 years.
Bio/Wiki of Shahrukh Khan
Real Name- Abdul Rashid Khan (Named by his grandmother)
Official Name- Shah Rukh Khan
Nickname- Badshah, SRK, King Khan, King of Romance
Date of Birth- 2 November 1965
Profession- Actor, Producer, Entrepreneur
Physical Features and Stats
in centimeters- 173cm
in metrers- 1.73m
in feets- 5 feets 8 inches
in kilograms- 75kg
in pounds- 165lbs
Chest- 40 inches
Waist- 32 inches
Bicep- 14 inches
Eye Color- Dark Brown
Hair Color- Black
TV- Fauji (1989)
Film- Deewana (1992)
|Date of Birth||2 November 1965|
|Age (as in 2020)||55 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||St. Columba’s School|
|College/University||Hansraj College, Delhi UniversityJamia Millia Islamia University|
|Educational Qualification||BA (Hons), Economics, Hans Raj CollegeMasters in Mass Communication from Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Address||Mannat, Land’s End, Bandstand, Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Likes||Cricket, Video Games, Gadgets, Books, Rain|
|Dislikes||Early mornings, Heat, Sentimentality, Displaying his feelings|
- In 2001, Shahrukh was charged for using a plot of land illegally a fine of Rs 12,627 for violating the law and not paying the annual fees.
- In 2008, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan got involved into a fight at Katrina Kaif’s birthday party. As per reports, Salman took a dig at him for not doing a cameo in Sohail Khan’s film ‘Main Aur Mrs. Khanna’.
- In 2012, he was again into headlines for slapping ‘Sirish Kunder’ (Farah Khan’s husband) in a party.
- In 2012 IPL match in Rajasthan, he was captured publicly smoking.
- 2012 was not a good year for him as he was again into controversy for misbehaving with a security guard and was barred entering the Wankhede stadium thereafter.
- In 2013, he was again accused due to his statement that he is going to have a baby boy through surrogacy. As sex determination is banned in India, his statement raised so many eyebrows, however, later on; he was given a clean chit by BMC.
- During the times of Dilwale, he landed in a major controversy for his comment on ‘extreme intolerance’ at an event and for which he received a lot of flak. Later on, the actor cleared that his words were misunderstood.
- In 2016, he was charged for illegally building a ramp outside his bungalow that was later demolished by BMC.
- He also received flak for his statement ‘I sometimes become an inadvertent object of political leaders’. Later on, he disapproved his statement.
- In 2018, Shahrukh’s CA accused him of buying the Alibag plot on the basis of forge documents. He purchased it as an agricultural land but constructed a bungalow on it.
Married Life and Affairs
|Date of Marriage||25 October 1991|
- Everyone loved the chemistry of Shahrukh Khan and Juhi Chawla and they were rumored to be dating.
- During the making of Don 2, there were news that Shahrukh and Priyanka Chopra got somewhat closer, the rumors came to end when they both denied this thing.
- There was also a rumor of bizarre love story of Shahrukh and Karan Johar that the latter cleared on the chat show with Simmi Grewal.
|Children||Son- Aryan Khan, Abram Khan Daughter- Suhana Khan|
|Parents||Father- Taj Mohammad Khan (Businessman)Mother- Lateef Fatima (Magistrate, Social Worker)|
|Siblings||Elder Sister- Shahnaz Lalarukh|
|Actors||Michael J. Fox, Peter Sellers, Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Actresses||Mumtaz, Saira Banu|
|Food||Tandoori Chicken, Chinese Cuisines|
|Colors||Black, Blue, White|
|Books||The Hitch-Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas|
|Perfumes||Armani, Tuscany, Azzaro, Diptyque|
|Outfits||Jeans, Jackets, T-shirts|
|Male Co-stars||Sanjay Dutt, Anil Kapoor, Jackie Shroff|
|Female Co-stars||Juhi Chawla, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol|
|Music Directors||A.R. Rehman|
|Film Directors||Manmohan Desai|
|Sports||Cricket, Football, Hockey|
|Fashion Designers||Dolce and Gabbana|
Incomes and Assets
|Salary||₹ 45crores per movie|
|Income (in 2019)||₹ 124crores per annum|
|Net Worth||$600 million dollars|
- Audi A6 Luxury Saloon
- Benteley Continental GT
- BMW 6 series
- BMW 7 series
- BMW i8
- Bugatti Veyron
- Mitsbushi Pajero SFX
- Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
- Toyota Land Crusier Prado
YOU MAY LIKE:-
Lesser Known and Interesting Facts about Shahrukh Khan
- Does he smoke?
- Does he drink?
- He spent his childhood days at his maternal grandparents’ house in Bengaluru.
- He was named ‘Shahrukh’, which means ‘Face of the King’, however, her prefer to write it as ‘Shah Rukh Khan’.
- His parents even had a love marriage, they met each other for the first time in a hospital when his mother got injured and his father donated blood for her.
- He has played a lot of Cricket during his school and college days but had mostly done wicket keeping.
- During his school days, he was privileged with the ‘Sword of Honor’ title for best performance at school.
- At the age of just 15 in 1981, Shahrukh lost his father to Cancer.
- SRK was actively involved in theatres in Hansraj College where he was mentored by Barry John.
- His first salary, Rs. 50, was earned by working as an escort at Pankaj Udhas’s concert in Delhi and with his first salary, he went to see Taj Mahal.
- He was first offered a role in the show ‘Dil Dariya’ but because of continuous delays; ‘Fauji’ became his TV debut.
- While playing football in the Dr. Amebdkar stadium, Shahrukh got a severe injury and his right hand side muscle got damaged, this injury ended his sports career.
- He also used to play street games like flying kites, Gilli-Danda and Kancha that are very popular in India.
- Shah Rukh always dreamt of joining the army and this is why he picked ‘Fauji’ before movies.
- He even featured in TV serials like, ‘Mahan Karz’, ‘Wagle ki Duniya’ and ‘Umeed’. His English Movies debut was the movie ‘In Which Annie Gives It Those Ones’ opposite ‘Arundhati Roy’.
- ‘Hema Malini’s directional debut ‘Dil Aashna Hai’ was his first Bollywood offer but ultimately he debuted with ‘Deewana’ in 1992.
- His blockbuster movies include ‘Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman’, ‘Chamatkar’, ‘Maya Memsab’, ‘Baazigar’, ‘Dar’.
- ‘I Love You K..kkk…Kiran’, his evergreen dialogue is from the movie ‘Dar’.
- He was offered only Rs, 25,000 for the movie ‘Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa’ and sold the tickets at the booking window on the opening day of the movie.
- While shooting for the song ‘Chaiya Chaiya’, out of all the dancers he was the only one who was not tied to a rope while others were tied for protection.
- After his blockbuster film ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayege’, he became a Bollywood sensation among youth and teenagers especially girls.
- Apart from acting, he has also proved his excellence in the hosting field. He has hosted a number of award shows from 48th Filmfare Awards, 49th, 52nd, 53rd, 55th, 57th, 58th, to 63rd Filmfare awards show.
- During the 90’s, he became the heartthrob of all the teenagers and was given the title of ‘King of Romance’.
- He has even hosted popular show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati, Season 3,.
- He also hosted the game show ‘Kya Aap Panchavi Pass se Tej Hain’, Indian version of the popular show ‘Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?’
- SRK together with ‘Juhi Chawla’ and her husband ‘Jay Mehta’ bought franchise of Kolkata IPL team for $75.09 million and later renamed the team as ‘Kolkata Knight Riders’.
- He has also been the brand ambassador of different social campaigns, like ‘National AIDS Control Organisation’, ‘Pulse Polio’.
- His first on-screen kiss was in ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ in 2012.
- In 2013, he founded the Meer Foundation for the rehabilitation of acid attack survivors and empowerment of women in India.
- In the same year, his biography named ‘King Khan: The Official Opus of Shah Rukh Khan’ was released. It made him the first Indian actor and second Indian citizen after Sachin Tendulkar to have a biography published.
- His son Abram Khan was born through surrogacy in 2013.
- SRK played double role in his movie ‘Fan’ that was thoroughly appreciated by all the viewers. He was transformed into a 25-year old individual and his makeup for the role was done by the International makeup artist, Greg Cannom, winner of three Academy Awards.
- SRK was even honored with the 24th Annual Crystal Award by World Economic Forum for the work he has done for women empowerment, acid attack survivors, and children rights.
- Shahrukh has his wax statue in London’s Madame Tussaud’s museum.
- His signature pose i.e. spreading his arms wide open’ has made every girl go gaga over him.
- In 2018, he also featured in the movie ‘Zero’ in the lead role, but the film was in news for ‘Sridevi’s’ last appearance in films.
Latest Updates of SRK
Shah Rukh Khan Son Abram Khan Gets Marriage-Proposal
Shahrukh Khan Provides 25000 PPE Kits For Health Workers
Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra Jonas will be a part of global concert for COVID-19 relief work