Coronavirus is hitting our planet hard. Likewise, India is witnessing rapid growth and hence the nation needs prayers so that we can respond to this virus with equal strength. Therefore, all the governments have stood against it and are doing their best to combat this pandemic, thus requesting support from their citizens; both morally and financially. This is the time to stand for the nation and hence every native of the country is doing her/his bit to help the needy. From the food distribution system to sanitizing facilities every important measure needs funds and thus our honorable Prime Minister has announced CARE fund provision to the nation. In this time of crisis, our celebrities have stood strong in favor of the country and have donated as much as they can to PMS CARE and other accessible relief funds facilities. From actors, singers, directors to sportspersons, everyone is helping the nation by providing financial help through the different relief funds that are run by the respective government of state or nation. From state to center, every government is getting its armor ready to conquer this pandemic; pandemic is not only taking lives but also destroying the economic stability of the country, therefore it is necessary to stop it right away or else more people would die with hunger than that of the disease. Many big organizations such as BCCI have contributed to the CARE funds to back the government up.
The entire country is under lockdown to contain the spread of the disease; the poor are more concerned for their butter and bread than pandemic and wishing the lockdown to end soon, but it can be only removed when the situation will seem under control and cases will stop increasing. Our celebs are helping us at a grand level, such as Salman Khan is feeding and helping 25000 laborers and needy ones daily, and our Khiladi Kumar has set an example by donating 25 crores. There are more like Virushka, Kareena-Saif, Vicky Kaushal, PV Sindhu, Priyanka-Nick, etc. who have done charity with an open heart.
Even the film industry of the south is no less when it comes to charity and care. South Celebes have also joined the hands to help the government to beat COVID-19. If the money is used wisely, we would win over Coronavirus and will emerge as the powered nation. The Tollywood stars like Prabhas, Mahesh Babu, Stylish star Allu Arjun and Star Pawan Kalyan have donated huge amounts.
Apart from actors and sportspersons, the T-series family has announced to donate 11 crores to PM_CARES and 1 crore to CMO. Various other names are there in the list. We have penned each name and thanks to them for their wholeheartedness. India may live long!!!!
Bollywood Actors and actress who have donated a part of their wealth:
- Akshay Kumar has given a gross amount of 25 crores
- Madhuri Dikshit Nene and her husband Dr. Shriram Nene, have donated an unclosed amount to PM and CM care funds.
- Kangana Ranaut has donated 25 lakhs
- Vicky Kaushal has given an unexpected amount of 1 crore
- Veteran singer Lata Mangeshkar Ji has offered 25 lakh
- The duo of Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra have given 21 lakhs.
- Rajkumar Rao has confirmed his donation to PMNRF and CMRF but hasn’t disclosed the amount
- Varun Dhawan has offered 55 lakhs
- Prabhas, the Bahubali Rs. 4 crores
- Actor Pawan Kalyan has offered rs. 2 crores.
- The Veteran superstar of Telugu Cinema has given 1 crore.
- Stylish Allu Arjun- 1.5 crores
- Ram Charan Teja- Rs. 70 lakh
- Kapil Sharma has donated rs. 50 lakhs.
- Ajay Devgan for donated 51 lakhs.
- Rohit Shetty has donated 51 lakhs
- Guru Randhawa has committed Rs 20 lakhs
- Arjun Bijlani has pledged to contribute Rs 5 lakhs to
- Kriti Sanon has donated an unannounced amount
- Hema Malini has done her bit by donating the amount of INR 1 crore
- Hritik Roshan has donated not money but 600 masks for the caretaker and BMC worker
- Sunny Deol has contributed 50 lakhs
- Sir Rajnikanth has donated 50 lakhs
- Pawan Kalyan has offered Rs 2 crores
- Vijay Sethupathi has donated 10 lakhs to FEFSI
- Sivakarthikeyan has donated Rs 10 lakh.
- Ratana Tata and Tata Sona has donated 1500 crores
- BCCI has contributed 51 Crores to PM CARES
- Anand Mahindra had donated a whopping amount of 500 crores
- Mukesh Ambani has donated 5 crores and other help such as isolation wards and kits
- Cello Group is contributing Rs. 3.5 crore to PM-CARES
- Ram Nath Kovind has pledged to donate his one month salary.
- Priyanka Nick and Katrina are offering an unclosed amount to PM-CARES funds
- Virat and Anushka have donated an undisclosed amount
- Designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee has donated 1 crore to the PM fund
Sportspersons who have donated massive amounts in this Corona-crisis:
- Rohit Sharma has given 80 lakhs to the fund
- MS Dhoni has donated 1 lakh
- Sachin Tendulkar has given 55 lakhs
- The ace Badminton player PV Sindhu has donated 10 lakhs
- Cricket Suresh Raina has given 25 lakhs
- Wrestler Bajrang Punia has donated his 6 months salary. He is working as an ODI for Indian railways.
- Suresh Raina has provided 25 lakh
- Sourav Ganguly has donated rice worth 50 lakhs
- (CAB) has also donated Rs 25 lakh
- Gautam Gambhir has contributed Rs 50 lakh to his Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) fund for
- President Avishek Dalmiya donated 5 lakh